VALDOSTA STATE UNIVERSITY VALDOSTA GEORGIA, USA. DEGREE PROGRAMS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
GEORGIA STATE RESIDENT’S COST FOR LEAD MY WORLD STUDENTS
DEGREE PROGRAMS | UNDERGRADUATE DEGREES
VSU offers undergraduate work leading to the following degrees: Associate of Applied Science in Dental Hygiene, the Associate of Arts, the Bachelor of Arts in 17 major programs, the Bachelor of Science in 11 major programs, the Bachelor of Science in Education in 9 major programs, the Bachelor of Business Administration in six major programs, the Bachelor of Fine Arts in seven major programs, the Bachelor of Music in two major programs, the Bachelor of Science in Nursing, the Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training, the Bachelor of Science in Exercise Physiology, and the Bachelor of Applied Science.
Graduate degrees offered include the Master of Education in 14 major programs, the Master of Arts in three major programs, Master of Arts in Teaching in four major programs, the Master of Science in five major programs, Master of Public Administration, Master of Business Administration, Master of Accountancy, Master of Science in Nursing, Master of Music Education, Master of Music Performance, Master of Social Work, Master of Library and Information Science, the Education Specialist in six major programs, and the Doctor of Education in 3 major programs, and the Doctor in Public Administration. New baccalaureate and graduate degree programs are added from time to time to meet the needs of the population served by the University.
Majors and Degrees:
- Accounting, B.B.A. , M.Acc.
- American Sign Language and English Interpreting, B.S.Ed.
- Anthropology, B.A. , Minor
- Applied Mathematics, B.S.
- Art, B.F.A. , B.A. , Minor
- Art Education, B.F.A.
- Astronomy, B.S. , Minor
- Athletic Training, B.S.
- Biology, B.S. , B.A. , M.S.
- Business Administration, M.B.A.
- Chemistry, B.S. , Minor
- Communications Disorder, B.S.Ed. , M.S.Ed.
- Computer Science, B.S. , Minor
- Computer Information Systems, B.S.
- Criminal Justice, B.A. , M.S.
- Curriculum and Instruction, M.Ed. ,Ed.S. , Ed.D.
- Dance, B.F.A. , Minor
- Dental Hygiene, A.A.S.
- Doctor of Education, Ed.D.
- Early Childhood Education, B.S.Ed.
- Economics, B.B.A.
- Education Specialist, Ed.S.
- Engineering Studies, Regent’s Transfer Two Year Program
- English, B.A. , M.A. , Minor
- Environmental Geoscience, B.S. , Minor
- Exercise Physiology, B.S.E.P.
- Finance, B.B.A.
- French, B.A. , Minor
- Health and Physical Education, B.S.Ed. , M.Ed. , Ed.S. , Certification
- Healthcare Administration, B.B.A.
- History, B.A. , M.A. , Minor
- Human Capital Performance, B.A.S.
- Interdisciplinary Studies, B.I.S.
- Interior Design, B.F.A.
- International Business, B.B.A.
- Legal Assistant Studies, B.A. , Minor
- Library and Information Science, M.L.I.S.
- Management, B.B.A.
- Marketing, B.B.A.
- Marriage and Family Therapy, M.S.
- Mass Media, B.F.A. , Minor
- Master of Arts in Teaching, M.A.T
- Master of Education, M.Ed.
- Mathematics, B.A. , Minor
- Middle Grades Education, B.S.Ed. , M.A.T. , M.Ed.
- Music, B.A. , Minor
- Music Education, B.M. , M.M.Ed.
- Music Performance, B.M. , M.M.P.
- Nursing, B.S.N. , M.S.N.
- Nutritional Science, Minor
- Office Administration and Technology, B.S.
- Philosophy and Religious Studies, B.A. , Minor
- Physics, B.S. , Minor
- Political Science, B.A. , Minor
- Organizational Leadership, B.S.
- Professional and Applied Ethics, Minor
- Psychology, B.A., B.S., M.S., Ed.S., M.Ed., Ed.S., Minor
- Public Administration, M.P.A. , D.P.A. , Minor
- Social Work, M.S.W.
- Sociology, B.A. , M.S. , Minor
- Spanish, B.A. , Minor
- Special Education, B.S.Ed. , M.Ed. , M.A.T.
- Speech Communication, B.F.A. , M.A. , Minor
- Theatre, B.F.A. , Minor
- Workforce Education and Development, B.S.Ed.
For more information please feel free to visit www.valdosta.eduStudents are responsible to provide required documents for admission and visa, associated fees and transportation.
Official transcripts in English required
Some core courses are mandatory for the eligibility of admission.
If the student has not passed TOEFL exam at the time of admission, he/she must take English language classes offered at ISCCMU campus and pass the TOEFL exam before departing to the USA.
Accommodation estimated cost from US$4,500 per year
Estimated food cost is minimum of US$2,000 per year
Estimated cost of text books US$1,000 per year
Students must have a minimum score of 69 in TOEFL exams for eligibility
A 2.5 GPA or equivalent grades are required for a conditional admission.
Healthcare Administration MBA
Master of Social Work
Doctor of Physical Therapy
Bachelor of Engineering
BSof Computer Science
Double major of BS Computer Science and Business
BS Occupational Therapy
BS Sports Medicine
BA Industrial Psychology
BA Marriage & Family counseling and therapy
Bachelor of Public Administration
Bachelor of Social Work
BS Electrical & Mechanical Engineering
BS Food & Nutrition
BS Radiology (Savanah Campus)
Pre-Nursing 2 years Associate Degree
Dental Hygiene Associate Degree
Bachelor Degree in IT and Liberal Arts
Lead My World has established a collaborative relation with Valdosta State University. Any international student or even an American student (non Georgia State resident) can take foundation course at our training institute of Capital Medical University Beijing and receive a half tuition fee waiver.